Monday, March 29, 2010

Tomorrow's Monday!

Thank you all for visiting my blog...and for all your sweet and encouraging comments about my work. It means so much to me. I hope you all had a beautiful weekend and are ready to tackle another week. As promised yesterday, I've been working on a cute little Edwin card...kind of simple but fun. I haven't quite finished adding the buttons...so it's not quite ready for the "big reveal" here. No time to finish it tonight, though, sorry...I have to get a good night's sleep because Monday we leave Richmond bright and early to travel to Leesburg so I can take a Copics lesson from Suzanne Dean. I'm so excited I could just about burst! She's such a talented artist...I'm hoping some of her creativity rubs off on me while I'm in her studio!! Keep an eye out for a card in the next day or so. Catcha later...Pat