Saturday, April 17, 2010

Friday's cards...






Hi eveyone. Thanks so much for stopping by my bloggity blog to check on things here in Richmond, VA, Windy and warm today...had to keep the windows closed to keep the pollen outside...sort of! But that wasn't a problem at all since I sequestered myself in my craft room and made a couple of cards...the first is an image from Mo Manning. I made her for our grandaughter, Sophie. Soph (4 yrs old) has curly curly hair like this...and she is just as precious as she can be. She's a ballet dancer...and loves the color blue. So this seemed perfect for her. Hope she likes it!! The other card was made with a Magnolia image from the Raising the Ceiling collection. It's actually a sympathy card for our neighbors whose yellow lab, Saffron, just died last week. So I thought I'd make a little card for Saffron's family from my hubby & me...and our two "boys" (toy poodles) Fiyero & Cooper. I used Stampin Up cardstock (banana) and DP from Making Memories (English Garden collection). Copics used include:

Fur: E25, 35, 53, & 50 and R21 for inside the ears
Bow: B6, 4, 2, & 00
Rose: R85, 83, & 81
Leaves & stem: G28, 24, 21, % 00

Flowers are from Prima...and pink "diamonds" are from my jewelry box...just kidding!! They're from my embellishment stash!! Sentiment is from Inkadinkado.

Anyway...I hope you enjoyed browsing...Thanks so, sooooo much for stopping by...and for your comments. I will have a couple more cards to post this weekend!! I have so much to do before I return to work!! arrgghhhh! Catcha later...Pat