Saturday, April 10, 2010

Just thinkin' of you...




Hi everyone...I hope your weekend is starting out fan-tab-u-lous-ly! It's absolutely gorgeous here in Richmond, VA. Mid-60's and sunny. Perfect Spring weather!! I had a chance to make a card yesterday...but didn't get around to posting it until just now. I decided that I needed to practice doing "boy" cards...so here's Heartbreaker Edwin...minus his wings. He's just sittin' around thinkin'...he is seriously adorable, don't you think?! I must admit, I struggled with coloring this little guy. My colors just came out brighter and stronger than I had intended. I'm so heavy-handed w/my Copics...so I keep practicing! I used a variety of papers for this card...Stampin Up (SU) cardstock (bordering blue and crisp cranberry)and DP by GCD Studios called "Planes and Trains" (I got it at Hobby Lobby in Phx, AZ). Brads & eyelets are from my stash...and the ribbon (Always Artichoke) and hardware are from SU. Copics used are as follows:

Face & hands: E13, 11, 00 (& R21 for his cheeks)
Hair: YR21, 20, E35, & a little E17 & E19 for auburn highlights
Pants: B99, 97, 95, & 91
Shirt: G99, 20, YG67, 63, 03, & 0000 (it took awhile to get the right shade of green)
Socks: same colors as used in shirt & pants
Bench: E25, 29, 35 & 31

Thanks for stopping by...and thanks so very much for your comments!! Have to run now...I have a whole stack of images that just need some tender loving attention!! Catcha later...Pat