Thursday, April 8, 2010

Tilda's pink boots...





Hi everyone...thank you so much for stopping by to say "hi". It was a warm day here in Richmond, VA...and, after the showers we had yesterday morning, the trees are really leafing out. I do believe Spring has sprung!!! I've been working on coloring w/my Copics. I am taking Suzanne Dean's online class...awesome!!! Plus...I just got my hands on a "Bow-Easy"...what a cooooool tool! Makes super easy and super pretty bows! You can see one here...I made it w/sheer ribbon and wrapped it 4 times. I think it looks fab! So...I had a chance to put together another card using one of my favorite Tilda's (oh, wait, I say that about every one of my Maggies!) I decided to color her boots pink in honor of our 4-year-old grandaughter, Sophie. I tried talking her into getting some pink faux suede Uggs about a year ago. They were adorable on Sophie too...even though they made her feet too hot and we didn't end up getting them! Probably not too practical since Sophie lives in Phoenix, AZ! Anyway...that's the story on the pink boots!

Once again, I used scrap cardstock and designer paper...all pink & blue! I pulled out my trusty Cuttlebug...and my Martha Stewart lace punches. The roses are Prima (I think) from 7 Kids College Fund. Sentiment is from Stampin-Up "Whimsical Words" and stamped w/Not Quite Navy ink.

Skin: E13, 11, 00, (& R21 for cheeks)
Hair: E35, YR21 & 20
Dress & boots: R39, 85, 83, & 81
Pinafore: B04, 02, & 00
Anklets: C2 & C0

So that's my story for today...hope you're having a fabulous week. Thanks again for stopping by...and for all of your sweet comments! Pat