Sunday, June 20, 2010

Daydream...




Hi everyone...hope you're having a fabulous weekend. It's pretty warm here in Richmond, VA...but sunny and a perfect summer day. (I think tomorrow may be the first day of summer...but, trust me, it's already here!!) I've been playing around with a couple Tim Holtz distress inks...and yesterday I tried my hand at Prismacolor pencils. Both are fun...and I'm anxious to practice a bit more so I can actually create some images that are "card worthy"! In the meantime, though, here's a sweet little card made with a Penny Black stamp called "Daydreams" and Copics. I love this chubby little girl...reminds me of pics I've seen of myself as a pudgy little girl! I'm giving the card to one of my friends at work who just landed a great new job. It's a promotion for her...and, while I'll miss seeing her everyday and sharing morning coffee, I'm sooooo excited for her!! So now I'm going to work on another image/card. Next up is a little Tilda...so be watching for her. I'm going to give distress inks another shot! Wish me luck...thanks for stopping by. See you soon...Pat