Monday, July 5, 2010

Feel better soon...





Hi friends...it's me again! So glad you stopped by for a visit. I've been a craftin' fool this weekend...so sad that weekends are just 2 days long!! Who made that rule??I could take the day off tomorrow, but since my sweet hubby will be working, I thought I'd save my vacation time for our Sept. trip to St. Maarten!!

Here's a sweet little get well card that I made because I love the image!! She comes from Lili of the Valley Stamps in the U.K. And I bought her because she's a nurse - like me!! How darling is she? Seriously, she's so stinkin' cute!! This card is really pretty simple...but I wanted to focus on the image. The buttons just sort of happened! I like the result...simple and sweet! I used DCVW (or is it DCWV?) DPs, SU cardstock (Barely Banana)...and Copics (see photo of Copics used). Hope you like this little card...and, as always, thanks so very much for stopping by! See you soon. Pat