Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Little Boy Blue...




Hi friends...just a quick post tonight. Have to go watch the Twins beat the White Sox! My hubby is a White Sox fan...while I, having grown up in Minnesota, tend to root for the Twins! It's always fun to tease and badger one another while we watch the game on TV! Here's something fun, a friend of mine at work just asked me to make a few cards for her, including a baby boy card! Sooooooo, I thought I'd take advantage of the opportunity and make a card with one of the darling stamps from Lili of the Valley. I think it turned out pretty cute (if I do say so myself!) I used Debbie Mumm DP; Barely Banana cardstock from SU; and Copics to color the skin: E11, 00, 000; cheeks: R20; blues: B23, 21, 41, & 18; yellow: Y23, 21, 000, 0000. Sentiment is from Whipper Snapper.

I've entered this card in this week's LOTV Challenge HERE.

Thanks for stopping by. See you soon. Pat