Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Clean & Simple...

Hi sweet friends!! Is it Spring yet?! I believe it is! YAY!! Plus...it's Tuesday....and that means it's time for another fabby challenge at Magnolia-licious Challenge Blog!! Our very own incredibly talented Angela is our hostess again for this month's "Inspiration Challenge"...and she's chosen this beautiful photo to inspire us all!!

Now...I've been thinking about making something "clean and simple" featuring a couple of those absolutely darling Mini Magnolia images...available at Diana's Magnolia-licious online store HERE. Oh...just a quick reminder...Diana actually holds the sole distributorshop of these Mini Maggie darlin's in all of North America...sooooo cooooool! So...here's what I came up with....

Trust me when I tell ya, this is about as "clean and simple" as I get, I guess!! LOL! Anyway, I had such fun making yesterday's "peek-a-boo" card for Magnolia-licious Highlites Challenge Blog "Easter-Spring Extravaganza Contest" Blog Hop...that I decided to make another one...this time with one of these uber cool accordian-fold paper medallions...and it seemed the perfect place to showcase the ever so adorable Mini #268 "Little Bunny Tilda" perched on this cute little Mini #601 "Wagon with Eggs"...available at Magnolia-licious HERE and HERE.

I used some gorgeous DPs from Heidi Grace...very Springy and very pretty, don'tcha think?!

And here's an "artsy" view that really shows off the card's demensions...

So there you go...and now, if you haven't done it already, it's time for you to pop on over to check out the gorgeous creations by my crazy talented DT sisters at Magnolia-licious Challenge Blog. Then pull out your papers and pencils, copics, inks, or whatever...and at least ONE Magnolia image (and there are so many fun ones to choose from...including all those darling minis at Magnolia-licious HERE) and make your own little masterpiece to enter in this month's "Inspiration Challenge". And guess what else? Our own sweet and exceptionally generous Diana Crick is awarding one lucky participant (selected at random, of course) a $25.00 Gift Certificate...for a shopping spree at Magnolia-licious. (I'm soooooo envious!!) Now...get busy, kiddos!

Thanks so much for visiting...and for your kind comments that totally make my day!! Sending out many, many Mini Maggie smooches...until next time....