Thursday, June 23, 2011

I believe in FAIRIES!!

...and I'm hoping the Housework Fairy stops by my house sooner than later!! The dust bunnies are mutiplying at warp speed!! LOL!!


Seriously...have you ever seen such a cute image? Well, of course, this little Housework Fairy is the brainchild of the very, very talented Mo Manning!! I couldn't wait to color this cutie patootie...and decided that this week's challenge at Mo's would be perfect for her!!

Our hostess this week is our talented Design Teamie, Lisa, who has come up with the most delightful theme...

Flowers, Flutters, Fairies, Fancy folds...
use any or all!

So I chose the "all" option...here's my little card for this week's challenge...

 

How much fun is this little sweetheart? I love her...and I made this card especially for my sweet sister, Dee. She loves to vacuum (crazy, I know!)...but, like me, she'd LOVE this little fairy mama to pop on over and take care of the dusting! hehehe!! I wanted to try a different kind of fold...so I found the directions for this Joy Fold Card on Splitcoast Stampers and went to town, so to speak! And, let me say...this fold is such fun and so easy to make!


I used Lavender Lace and Certainly Celery cardstock from Stampin Up...and my DPs came from Prima's "Sweet Fairy" collection. And, of course, she was colored with my fave Copics. Lots of Stardust Stckles and some gorgeous lavender pearls added some fun bling...because Housework Fairies simply MUST have their BLING, ya know!! LOL! Oh...and don'tcha just love this sentiment? I found it at Stamping Bella!!


And, last but not least...


So there ya go, kids. Now...head on over to Mo's DP2 and take a peek at what Lisa and the rest of my DT sisters have created this week for inspiration!! Then pull out your papers and crayons (or whatever crafting supplies you "fancy") and come up with your own little masterpiece using a Mo Manning image and this week's theme. And, you never know, you may just win yourself one of Mo's amazingly fun digi images!!

Thank you so much for stopping by for a visit...and a special thanks for your kind comments. They really do make my day. Sending hugs...until next time...