Tuesday, January 10, 2012

It's Snowin' at Sassy Cheryl's!!

Hehehe! Well, it's not snowing here in Richmond, VA...but I'll bet there's snow SOMEplace!! After all, it IS January 10th!! Ooooh...and it's Tuesday...and that means it's time for another fun challenge at Sassy Cheryl's Challenge Blog! (Hey,..that was a great segway, don'cha think?!!)

Our very own sweet and talented Sassy Dawn is our hostess this week...and Miz Dawn has come up with this fabby sketch...


and has chosen the theme...
SNOW!!

How fun...especially for me who has seen nary a snowflake this winter!! So...here's what I came up with...


I used Sassy Cheryl's "Lucy Lou, Princess on Ice" available HERE at Sassy Cheryl's Digis!! I gotta tell ya, every time I look at Lucy Lou's wonky smile, I just have to laugh!!


Here's my card "recipe"...
Cardstock: Blushing Bride, Pool Party, & Close to Cocoa by Stampin' Up
DPs: "Winterland" by Fancy Pants Designs
Snowflake punch: Martha Stewart
Sentiment & mitten stamps, ribbon, & pearls: my stash
Dies: Nestabilities
Liquid Applique
Stickles
Copics & Prismacolor pencils

A peek at the inside (I LOVE these DPs!!)...


And, last but not least...


Alright, my lovelies, it's time for you to head on over to Sassy Cheryl's Challenge Blog to see what Dawn and rest of my Sassy (and insanely talented) DT sistahs have created for this week's challenge! Then, we'd love for you to join us for this week's challenge? Just remember to follow this week's sketch and Snow theme. Oh, and...don't forget to link your finished project to this week's challenge...because one lucky participant (selected at random) will win a $5.00 digi credit to spend at Sassy Cheryl's Digis Online Store HERE!!

I've decided to enter this card in the following challenges...

Paper Sundaes #102 - Saturated colors (teal)
Crafty Cardmakers #59 - No floral embellishments

Thanks so much for stopping by...and for taking the time to read my silly post and leave a comment! You rock!! Hugs...until next time!