Monday, January 30, 2012

Simply Adorable "Victoria"...

Hey there my sweet friends! Happy Sugar Nellie DT Monday!! Have you had a delightfully relaxing week? Hmmm...I did!! I've been on a little vacay with my cutie patootie of a husband!! We spent this past week on a Smooth Jazz Cruise...in the Caribbean! We ate delicious food...consumed more than a few adult beverages...and listened to some amaaaaazing Smooth Jazz music! And, now I'm back...and relaxed...and soooooo very excited about getting back to coloring and creating...and, oh yea, putting my craftroom back in order! Hehehe!! Here's a "before" pic...


Scary, huh?! Bwahaha!! You'll have to wait a couple of weeks for the "after" photo...because the room hasn't quite gotten to its "after" state yet!! LOL! I can't wait!!! In the meantime, I have a Sugar Nellie DT card to share with you....


Adorable, huh? No...seriously...she's one of Sugar Nellie's Simply Adorable digital images! Her name is "Victoria"  and you can find her HERE at Funky Kits. Here's a side view...



My card "recipe"...
Cardstock: Barely Banana (Stampin' Up)
DPs: Prima "Botanical" Collection
Seam binding ribbon, & faux pearls: my stash
Flowers & metal filagree corner: Wild Orchid Crafts
Dies: Marianne Collectibles & Nestabilities
Copics & Prismacolor pencils

...a peek at the inside...I kept it sweet and simple...


And last, but not least...


Thanks so much for stopping by to take a peek at my chaotic craftroom...and my latest Sugar Nellie DT project! Hugs...until next time....