Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Just "Clowning" Around!

Happpppppy Tuesday, kiddos!! I'm so excited that we are finally having some absolutely gorgeous Spring weather here in Virginia!! The grass is really greening up and before long we'll see some tulips peeking out!! Yippee!! And, of course, I'm delighted that there's another fun challenge happening over at Sassy Cheryl's Challenge Blog?!! My sweet and often "sassy" . . . and always talented . . . Miz Jackie is our hostess with the mostess this week . . . and she's chosen my best ever kind of theme . . .

ANYTHING GOES!

They're always such fun . . . and, for those of you who know me, I've never been very good at following rules! So "Anything Goes" is right up my alley!! Here's what I came up with . . . 
I think this is called a "Crossover Card" . . . and I realized I hadn't made one in a while . . . so today seemed to be the perfect opportunity!! You may, of course, recognize Sassy Sally! She's sort of a "Sassy Clown" . . . and I think she's positively adorable!! Love that hat . . . and the red nose!! Here's a close-up . . . 
This Sassy Sally image is called "Clowning Around" and is available HERE in Sassy Cheryl's online store. Oh . . . and I just have to let you know . . . Sassy Cheryl has started selling rubber stamps AND digi sets of some of her older, well-loved images. So, check it out HERE!! 

Here's a view of the inside card . . . 
My card "recipe" . . .
Image printed on Cryogen Metallic White cardstock
Real Red cardstock, buttons, & tag punch: Stampin' Up
DPs: Stampin' Up
Sentiment: Stamping Bella
Banner/flag dies: Whimsy
Rhinestones & baker's twine: My stash
"Bubbles" edge punch: Martha Stewart
Colored with Copics & Colored Pencils

And one more pic . . .
And that's my "Anything Goes" project! I hope you enjoyed seeing it! Now . . . please pop on over to Sassy Cheryl's Challenge Blog to see what Miz Jackie and the rest of my talented Design Teamies have created for this week's challenge?!! Then, we'd love for you to grab your craft supplies and at least one Sassy Cheryl image and join us for this week's "Anything Goes" challenge! Oh . . . and don't forget . . .

One lucky participant, selected at random, will win . . .
TWO Sassy Cheryl Digi Images!

Thanks so much for stopping by . . . and for taking the time to leave me such sweet comments! Until next time . . . hugs!