Tuesday, October 22, 2013

"Trick or Treat" . . .

Hellooooo! Happy Tuesday! Guess what? It's nearly Halloween . . . and it's time for another "spook-tacular" challenge over at Sassy Cheryl's Challenge Blog! This week's challenge hostess is my talented and very sassy DT sister, Kecia! And Miz Kecia has chosen the theme . . .

"Get your 'Spook" on"
w/a Sassy Cheryl image, of course!

Well . . . you know what that means, right? No Christmas card for me this week!! hehehe! But . . . Halloween cards are fun too!! Take a look at what I came up with . . . 
Say hello to Sassy Sally!! It's been a while since I colored up one of my Sassy Sally images! I'd almost forgotten just how much I love her!! This cute little image is called "The Good Little Witch" and is available HERE in Sassy Cheryl's online store.

A close-up . . .  

So . . . I thought I'd make another "twisted easel" card . . . 
    My Card "recipe" . . .
Image printed on Cryogen Metallic White cardstock
Black cardstock: Stampin' Up
DPs, ribbon, jewels, & "Boo" sentiment: My stash
House die: Tim Holtz
Corner spider web die: Memory Box
Tag die: Magnolia
Happy Halloween sentiment: Stampin' Up
Colored with Copic & Shin Han markers

Another view . . . 

And, the "artistic" view . . .
Please take a few moments to visit Sassy Cheryl's Challenge Blog and see what my talented DT sisters have created for inspiration! Then I hope you'll join us for this week's challenge! Who knows? You may just be the winner of 2 free Sassy Cheryl digis!! Lots of luck!

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hugs . . . until next time . . .